Custom Twigs Time Pods Available
At this time Twigs Time is only available as custom pods. Contact us to set up your custom pod.
COVID Prevention Policies:
We want to ensure that every child and staff member is safe at our program, and we are working hard to carefully follow policies, procedures, and modifications that align with the requirements of the Mayor’s phased plan, the guidelines from the CDC, ACA, and Metro Parks, and with parent concerns.
- Staff and participants will complete a Daily Health Screening including a temperature check
- Staff and participants are encouraged to wear masks at all times, masks will be required when we are indoors for inclement weather.
All activities will be outdoors other than during inclement weather and we will encourage social distancing at all times.
- The program has limited capacity with small groups of 10 children, assigned to the same group for the entire session with one staff member. Activities will be done one group at a time whenever possible to limit group interactions. Whenever possible, Children are put in pods and groups by siblings, buddy requests, and geographic neighborhoods whenever possible.
- Additional handwashing/sanitizing stations will be available at each camp and hand washing will be mandatory many times throughout the day.
- Additional cleaning of common areas and surfaces will be enforced throughout the day.
- All check-in and out procedures will be done by drive-thru, with parents and other family members being asked to remain in the vehicle. Check-in staff will be wearing masks.
- All personal belongings MUST be taken home after each camp day. There will be no locker or cubby storage available during sessions.